Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Idea: Global Schwarming?

A friend and fellow blogger, some of whose postings make me hot under the collar, is hot on the trail of any soupcon of evidence indicating that global warming is a myth, or at least has not been sufficiently or rigorously proven. Click here to read for yourself. If you are a die hard liberal your blood pressure might spike - don't say I didn't warn you!

But, on a sillier note, what would happen if schwarma (or shawarma) stands were to pop up on every street corner, all over the world? They would smell really good (to us carnivores), and they would be an exotic (for some) alternative to local snack foods. While it would be an exaggeration to say that I survived on schwarma while I was in Israel, I did appreciate that this satisfying, spicy and colorful sandwich was both inexpensive and ubiquitous.
Let it be known that I am in favor of global schwarming!

No comments: